Simply extract the Artspark ZIP folder and run Artspark.exe to jump in!
- You may want to read the default controls page for Artspark
Click the download button above to begin your Artspark download.
- Allow the download to complete
Show in Folder
Once the download has completed, click Show in Folder.
- Click the upward arrow on the download
- Click Show in Folder
Extract the Folder
Once the download folder has been opened, extract the file.
- Right Click on the Zipped Artspark Folder
- Click Extract All…
A window will display requesting for the file directory to extract to.
- Click Browse if you’d like to change the directory
- Click Extract once ready
This will cause the extraction process to begin.
- Once complete the folder will be unzipped
Once the extraction completes, the Artspark unzipped folder will appear.
- Double click Artspark.exe
For advanced usage when loading up Artspark, feel free to use one of the following batch files:
- Artspark_AutoLaunch.bat – Automatically update the level list before starting the program
- Artspark_ManualLauncher.bat – Configure the launch parameters with Yes/No answers
- ExternalScriptEditor.bat – Open a copy of the script editor in a browser locally on the computer
- LevelListUpdater.exe – Manually update the list of levels that appear in the editors menu